WELCOME TO B2ST WORLD ! ENJOY READING OUR LATEST UPDATES ABOUT B2ST !

Friday, July 22, 2011

BEAST Random Quotes

Yoon Doo Joon Quotes; 
♥ (said on star golden bell) "Sujeong marry me if you've grown up" 
♥ (said shly) "i saw Lee Sang Hwa wear the earrings i gave to her" 
♥ (Doojoon's motto) "be strong and be brave" 
♥ "when i was young i was a cute kid" 
♥ "Do you know how many tunnels our country has?" 
- Doojoon to Kikwang (MTV B2ST Documentary Ep.2) 
♥ "Let's go to walkak country... and walkak a bit more" 
- Doojoon (Cyworld) 
♥ "we are all shy and awkward among girls" 
- doojoon (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "If Yoseob were to trip, it would be cute. 
But when Dongwoon trips, people are serious about it." 
- Doojoon (SBS Jung Sunhee Love FM) 
♥ "That friend looks like Gaara of the desert from the anime 'Naruto.'" 
- Doojoon about Kikwang (MTV Most Wanted) 
♥ "Lately Dongwoon has been hearing that he's good looking." 
- Doojoon 
♥ "This is my first time seeing him so awesome like this, really." 
- Doojoon (To Hyunseung) 
♥ "Oh! During a filming! You can hear Yong Junhyung-goon's cursing." 
- Doojoon (MVT B2ST BTS 87) 
♥ "We're singers... we are singers, we're not trainees anymore." 
- Doojoon (MTV B2ST Ep 10) 
♥ "BANG!" 
- Doojoon (B2ST Almighty Episode 1) 
♥ "Fire the Writer!" 
- Doojoon to Junhyung (B2ST Almighty Ep 3) 
♥ "But still I don't have the greed to be funny. Since there are already people who are funnier than me, I feel like if I try to be funnier it won't be very helpful, so I just say whatever I think of truthfully and dig if they tell me to dig." 
- Doo Joon 
♥ "He's a very sinsitive guy, so we have to closely observe his expressions, with the fear that he might get hurt." 
- Doojoon about Yoseob (Sin Chew Daily, Malaysia) 
♥ "I guess I have that 'love at first sight' style." 
- DooJoon (The Star Interview) 
♥ "We're out of cotton swabs. We're in big trouble." 
- Doojoon (MTV B2ST Ep 9) 
♥ "We will be back to look for you handsomely!" 
- Doo Joon - Beast Almighty episode 8 
♥ "Such a cutie..." 
- Doojoon (about Yoseob) 
♥ "And there's nothing wrong with having met a lot of girls either. But Jun-hyung is quite popular with the girls and he knows how they think." 
- Doo Joon 
♥ "I...me...really. I'm going to expose Yong Junhyung." 
- Doojoon (THE STAR Interview) 
♥ "I wish Yang Yoseob would stop snoring." 
- Doojoon (Pops In Seoul) 
♥ "Teacher: I LOVE BEAST 
Doojoon: You know BEAST? 
Teacher: I'm a Beast" 
- Doojoon (B2ST Almighty Ep. 4) 
♥ "I'm babo, you're babo. Everybody babo. Yeah~" 
- Doojoon (Making of Beast is the Best) 
♥ "I discovered that only when all six of us are 
together we can be a truly an impressive group" 
- Doojoon (MSC #2) 
♥ "Our activity period collides with hibernating season." 
- Doojoon (THE STAR Interview) 
♥ "My cute Yoseobah, there's not much time left let's fight And stop hitting me when you go to sleep." 
- Doojoon (Cyworld) 
♥ "You can see my panties!" 
- Doojoon (Danbi) 
♥ "i'm generally happy most of the times" 
- doojoon (beast interview in SG) 
♥“doojoon oppa has a small head~” … “dont lie” 
“oppa, your eyebags are gone too” … “that’s because i’ve make up on…” 
♥ "I am satisfied with what we are doing now, but if I was greedy I would like to try various things to popularize BEAST more." 
- Doojoon (10Asia Interview) 
♥ ""...i'd rather have less quarrels and peaceful realtionship"" 
- doojoon (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "Do you know how many tunnels our country has?" 
- Doojoon to Kikwang (MTV B2ST Documentary Ep.2) 
♥ "My arm hurts, Aiyo!" 
- Doojoon (B2ST Almighty Ep 3) 
♥ "English Teacher: Do you have a girlfriend? 
(Doojoon nods. Then turns back quickly to the teacher) 
Doojoon: Now?!!! No. No." 
- Doojoon (Idol Maid B2ST/BEAST Doojoon's English) 
♥ "A persimmon you can't eat... You can at least touch." 
- Doojoon
 

Jang Hyun Seung Quotes; 
(thinks of his anti's) "one day, antis will switch sides, it'll be okay 
♥ he was shy and with a fierce red face, he told them he'll give her two of the sausages. he then created 'the sausage scandal' [They had sausages (4) and Doojoon was given two of them. The MCs teased him and told him to exchange it for Yuri noona's number.] 
♥ "i always see the fans cheers for us, that's why i force myself as gratitude" 
♥ ".. And I hope you've lost some weight when you get back!" 
- Hyunseung (Doojoon's Message Before Trip to Cambodia) 
♥"Hey! Follow me! Right now, you can`t lose me." 
- Hyunseung (MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 1) 
♥ "Please love "B2ST ALMIGHTY" a lot~" 
- Hyunseung (B2ST Almighty ep7) 
♥ "Real time chatting fan service! keke" 
- Hyunseung (YOZM) 
♥ "If you make me do weird things, I'm really going to catch a taxi and run away." 
- Hyunseung (MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 8 ) 
♥ "Ah! Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh...My God." 
- Hyunseung (B2ST Almighty Episode 6) 
♥ "By laying a wet towel over your head, it doesn't form eye crusties in your eyes once you wake up ^^ keke" 
- Hyunseung (YOZM) 
♥ "Doojoon appeared, with nothing on!" 
- Hyunseung (MTV B2ST BTS 86) 
♥ "I respect Usher and Omarion so much that no matter how busy I am, I'll always watch their videos and my dancing has been influenced by them a lot. So I want to be able to put on a performance where I can perform like them." 
-Hyunseung 
♥ "It's fine to call me a male god, because it's 100 times better than calling me a goddess!" 
- Hyunseung (Sin Chew Daily, Malaysia) 
♥ "Personally I don't really like being called beautiful. And I think after I cut my hair, I don't hear people saying that I look beautiful often. That is good for me. It's kind of complex for me." 
- Hyun Seung 
♥ "Through long years as a trainee, all of our skills are even. We're often envied by others, because we don't have a flawed member in our group." 
- Hyun Seung 
♥ "See the cars~ See the house~" 
- Hyunseung (MTV the M - BEAST Cut) 
♥ "You didn't die on the way here?" 
- Hyunseung to Kikwang - PKL Starry Night 
♥ "Kikwang: I think I’m the least funny out of the 6. 
HyunSeung: No, I’m the least funny. Really." 
♥ "Wow, I never thought he'd be such a goofball." 
- Hyunseung about Yoseob (The Star Interview) 
♥ "Please give each of us a solo song~!" 
- Hyunseung (BEAST in Malaysia) 
♥ "i'm the quiet person in the team 
and i;m the sleppyhead in the team.. 
...all i care is about sleeping" 
- hyunseung (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "Junhyung: Hey, don't talk informally!" 
- Junhyung to Hyunseung (MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 1) 
♥"Hello my babies who never harm me when i keep them in my eyes kekeke" 
- Hyunseung [YOZM] 
♥“We will also go if there’s a letter from Africa.” - Hyunseung (BEAST Almighty Ep. 2) 
♥-"Junhyung loves songwriting so much, sometimes he changes our lyrics and puts in his own words!" - Hyunseung 
♥"A youth going through a hard time after breaking up, gaining 
encouragement from the true taste of curry, and walking out of his 
misery." - Hyunseung. (BEAST Almighty Ep 3) 
♥-"I like a girl that ties her hair up prettily like a princess." - Hyunseung 
♥-"Whether it was to grow through talents, hardwork or friendship - Becoming brothers makes me happy." - Hyunseung 
♥"When I’m quiet, I’m quiet. When I’m fooling around, I can cause a havoc” - Hyunseung 
♥“Sometimes we found out that the bathroom door is locked for ages. It must be Doojoon hyung who is taking selcas.” - Hyunseung 
♥“Men are sexiest after they sweat it out after dancing on stage.” - Hyunseung 
♥"My hair concept is.... Tetris." 
- Hyunseung (BTS 2nd Mini Album Photoshoot) 
♥"I was scared of Junhyung when we first met. He looked mysterious and gave me scary stares." - Hyunseung 
♥"Doojoon doesn't clean at our dorm." - Hyunseung. 
♥“If you give up just because something is difficult, then exactly 
what in this world isn’t difficult? It’s not over yet, I believe, as 
you have to believe that you will make it- wake up smiling and then 
practice again” 
- Hyunseung (Big Bang Documentary) 
♥"BEAST is the family I’ve always wanted. I love them.” -Hyunseung
 

Yong Jun Hyung Quotes; 
♥ "p/s Hyunseung is jjang (darum post) wonder why? but still he is jjang!" 
♥ "koreans live from rice" (Junhyung's first post on in their darum cafe) 
♥ "Don’t talk. Because of you, I keep getting edited out." (Junhyung to Dongwoon) 
♥ "WE ARE HAPPINESS!!" 
- Junhyung (B2ST Almighty Episode 5) 
♥ ""My Precious?!"" 
- Junhyung (B2ST almighty ep. 7) 
♥"Even though I have a bad personality, and I complain a lot 
I'm grateful for the members accepting it so maturely." 
- Junhyung (MTV B2ST Ep 1) 
♥ "Yah, Don't press the curry too hard. Because we`re going to refund it after filming..." 
- Junhyung (To Dongwoon about the curry) (B2ST Almighty Ep 03) 
♥ "I don't interact well with kids" 
- Junhyung (B2ST Almighty Episode 7) 
♥ ""...But actually i prefer bad girl, 
nice girls are good, but i think bad girls have their appeal too..."" 
- junhyung (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "JunHyung: "The kids.." 
-Says hi to a boy- "See.. Totally ignored me." 
-Says hi twice to a girl behind him- "Ignoring me.. Seriously."" 
- JunHyung (B2ST Almighty Ep. 7) 
♥ "I uh, this is red lips Yong Junhyung." 
- Junhyung (Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time Radio) 
♥ "Actually, I'm saying this because he's not here... But he actually has really low standards! Strangely low standards, really!" 
- Junhyung about Kikwang's ideal type (The Star Interview) 
♥ "I really like it when people say that we are a team without any holes." 
- Junhyung (10Asia Interview) 
♥ "*high pitched* YEOBO!!" 
- Junhyung (Maybee's Volume Up Radio) 
♥ "People who don't need sleep shouldn't sleep then." 
- Junhyung (THE STAR Interview) 
♥ "junhyung : "yoseob didn't do anything wrong~ it's all my fault.."" 
- b2st almighty ep. 6 
♥ "The best part is that we can eat altogether in the living room..." 
- Jun Hyung 
♥ "Receiving the "Newcomer's Award" is BEAST's dream." 
- Junhyung (MTV B2ST Ep 10) 
♥ "Before, our living quarters felt more of a place to just sleep at. But now I can actually rest. It feels like home." 
- Jun Hyung 
♥ "Don't take it out when there are people looking! There's panties and everything. What's your problem?" 
- Junhyung to Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 13) 
♥ "As for the tattoo, I didn't get it because I needed it for our concept or fashion, but I had just wanted one for a long time." 
- Jun Hyung 
♥ "*looking into the camera* Wowww, being a celebrity is easier than I thought!" 
- Junhyung (Pre-BEAST ski-trip) 
♥ "The Yoon Doojoon at our dorm is someone who plays soccer wearing only his underwear." 
- Junhyung (SGB) 
♥ "A strong man doesn't mind getting down on his knees." 
- JunHyung (BEAST Almighty EP2) 
♥ "Noona, our bodies don't belong to us, they belong to our fans~" 
- JunHyung to BongSun (Idol Maid EP4) 
♥ "my 'mother-in-law' (kikwang) and 'daughter' (hyunseung) are the big babies.. 
we just have to take extra care of them.." 
- junhyung (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "Usually, since my hands aren't pretty, I don't put accessories on my hands. 
But now that I've put them on... they seem pretty nice...." 
- Junhyung about his rings (MTV B2ST Ep 6) 
♥ "I recently did a video interview and Doojoon told me to lift up both hands and feet and then said, "He can't count the number of girls he has dated even with all his fingers and toes!"" 
- Junhyung (10asia Interview) 
♥ "When I wore sunglasses while I was dancing, it would come down and cover up my nose. Before it was hard, because of the breathing problems, but now I'm so happy that I got to take it off." 
- Jun Hyung 
♥ "Don't talk. Because of you, I keep getting edited out." 
- Junhyung to Dongwoon (MTV B2ST BTS) 
♥ "It's so bothersome that I have to become the leader if Doojoon leaves." 
- Junhyung (Doojoon's Message Before Trip to Cambodia) 
♥ "BEAST...goes to their schedule...by truck!" 
- Junhyung (MTV The M - BEAST) 
♥ "Yes, hello! Currently in charge of nagging, this is Yong Junhyung, and raps on the side." 
- JunHyung (The Star Interview) 
♥ "We planned to go karaoke, but this bas- I mean, Hyunseung didn't want to go!" 
- Junhyung (MTV B2ST Ep 7) 
♥ "I said that it's best if it is mouth-to-mouth instead of using an oxygen mask. I've said that many times but she's too young so i got rejected" 
- Junhyung (Idol Maid Ep12) 
♥ "I have met more girls than these guys have. And such experiences help in writing lyrics. The more you know about love, it helps in singing and creation." 
-Junhyung 
♥ "Right now, Lee Ki Kwang and Yoon Doo Joon are active in variety programs, but all six of us are talented and are really funny." 
- Jun Hyung
 

Yang Yo Seob Quotes; 
♥"i like singing live. i'm actually very confident and i want to give the best to my fans" 
♥ "he sometimes eats my food" (Yoseob about Hyunseung) 
♥ "Because of him(Kikwang) I was able to join BEAST." 
♥ "i would just throw on clothes carelessly and i couldn't act silly" 
♥ "If the four of us stand together, even from far away people say, “Oh, they’re a family!” 
♥ "The truth is that my mom and dad look similar too." 
♥ "We both. Secretly. Shower. Together!" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 15) 
♥ "Lee Ki Kwang hyung! The hyung with a lot of abs!" 
- Yoseob to Ki Kwang (MTV B2ST BTS 67) 
♥ "I wanna take the train! Must we sit with a kid? Why does it look so fun? Let's ride! Let's ride!" 
- Yoseob (B2ST Almighty Ep. 7) 
♥ ""MC: It's exhausting, right? You want to quit, right?" 
"Yoseob: Ahh, NOO~"" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST Documentary BTS 32) 
♥"Show me what you got!" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 10) 
♥ "Feel like (I've been) released from prison." 
- Yoseob (Finishing up Bad Girl MV) (MTV B2ST Ep 9) 
♥ "B2UTY and the B2ST" 
- Yoseob 
♥ "See you next week! *waves*" 
- Yoseob (Star Golden Bell) 
♥ "Uh, that's okay, I have Doojoonie." 
- Yoseob to Kikwang (Inkigayo Mobile Ranking) 
♥ "If you suddenly want me to act with Son Dongwoon one-on-one, forget it!" 
- Yoseob (B2ST Almighty Episode 3) 
♥ "Yoseob: My proud... 
Ah, not proud. I mean, my pitiful egg roll. 
Its close to the color of my hair right?" 
- Yoseob [Manager Selfcam BEAST is the B2ST Vol. 2] 
♥ "KiKwang-goon became a bear at this moment." 
- Yoseob (The Star Interview) 
♥ "There isn't any resort in Uijeongbu! It's spam, spam!" 
- Yoseob 
♥ "Yeah. He would always sleep. He wouldn't sleep on the desks, but he would be sleeping while hugging the music stand." 
- Yo Seob(about Kikwang) 
♥ "Staff: "The banana is eating a pizza" 
Yoseob: *looks at the staff* *continues to sniff the pizza*" 
- Staff to Yoseob (Making of Bad Girl) 
♥ "k k k k k k k our Doojoonie, I love you" 
- Yoseob (Cyworld) 
♥ "I always get these kinds of things. I'm always full of charm or cuteness. These things just come. Just come." 
- YoSeob (The Star Interview Part 1) 
♥ "How about we have them say SHOKE, then SHOCK, then SHOKE, then SHOCK?" 
- YoSeob (Making of Shock Fanchant) 
♥ "Allubyu, B2UTY" 
- Yoseob (Cyworld) 
♥ "*Sits on the floor, kicking and whining* I wanna sleep!~ I wanna sleep~!" 
- Yoseob (B2ST Almighty Episode 3) 
♥ "Let me talk!" 
- Yoseob (MTV Most Wanted) 
♥ "BEAST became BEST." 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 10) 
♥ "if someone confess her love to me, i'll be very happy. do i need state a person? i don't have one...kekeke" 
- yoseob 
♥ "Should I feed Hyunseung too?" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 5) 
♥ "I'm probably the worst at games. I don't really like computer games either. And when I lose, I won't go again but just say I don't want to play anymore." 
- Yo Seob 
♥ "Better not cheat on me~" 
- Yoseob (Cyworld) 
♥ "We'll always be hard-working BEAST, like a cow (bull)." 
- Yoseob (Individual Star Interview) 
♥ "Give me food. I'm hungry. We're supposed to eat and live. Please give me food!" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST Documentary BTS 55 - In the Studio pt.9) 
♥ "Car Wash Self Costumer is King" 
- YoSeob (B2ST Almighty ep. 7) 
♥ "-Watches HyunSeung posing during photo shoot- YS: I've fallen for him." 
- YoSeob (MTV B2ST Documentary Ep. 6) 
♥ ""Look at hyunseung , no motivation , he might be even dozing off. It's better for hyunseung to be a scarecrow...kekeke"" 
- Yoseob (B2ST Almighty Ep. 5) 
♥ "Be careful of a cold..." 
- Yoseob (Star Golden Bell) 
♥ "For me, all mother in the world are my goddesses." 
- Yoseob (Chew Daily Newspaper Malaysia) 
♥ "Where am I? Baby, I'm stuck in your heart!" 
- Yoseob (Mr. Daniel's "How to hook up with someone" 
♥ "i am a two-sides person.. 
when i'm happy , i can be really perky 
but when i am felling down or unwell.. 
i can be really very down..." 
- yoseob (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "Everyone has something they want, but BEAST moves together as a group." 
- Yoseob (Interview for Welcome to BEAST Airline) 
♥ "I am smaller in size compared to everyone else. But my dreams are bigger than everyone else." 
- Yoseob 
♥ "No! Doojoon is coming over here with nothing on!" 
- Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 86)
 

Lee Ki Kwang Quotes; 
♥" 2NE1 is always working hard showing their unique colors" 
♥" colorful is my favorite color" 
♥ "our BEAST members always be happy" 
♥ "my mother, father, my little brother, my family, i want them to be happy" 
♥ "i regret our mission before the debut" 
♥ since everybody chose me, i had to follow the majority" (he wanted to deny his laziness) 
♥ "BiDongGaeDul" 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 9) 
♥ "I think I'm the least funny, because I lack the speed." 
- Ki Kwang 
♥ "We actually went to Ahyun High School together too for about a year. So we're just destined to be..." 
- Kikwang about Yoseob (10 asia Inteview) 
♥ "Since this was my first time bleaching it, my scalp really hurt. Of course not as much as YoSeob's." 
- Ki Kwang 
♥ "I wasn't even cute when I was young. I was really ugly. Becoming like this is lucky. I wonder how much they (his parents) wanted to beat me." 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 7) 
♥ "Hyunseung is our stage rascal. Hyunseung, the stage rascal." 
- Kikwang (MTV Most Wanted Interview) 
♥ "All of us have the talent and the sense." 
- Ki Kwang 
♥ I thought it was Dancing Shoes. *Doojoon stares at while Kwangie is laughing!*" 
- Kikwang to DooJoon (MTV B2st Ep 7) 
♥ "*Dance dance dance* Hi-yum!! Good Mo-oorning!!" 
- Lee KiKwang 
♥ "Colorful is my color!" 
- Kikwang 
♥ "BEAST! Let's be number 1!" 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 5) 
♥ "Whenever I'm bored, I look at the celebrity news on the internet." 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Documentary BTS 48 - In the Studio pt.2} 
♥ "Park Myung Soo: So, you mean to say, these people dance in the streets like that? 
KK: Yes! And sometimes they go sideways *dances sideways*" 
- (about Kikwang's sexy dance) 
♥ "I want to bring one home. It'll be perfect to sleep with!" 
- KiKwang (about the big red bear) (The Star Interview) 
♥ "What a relief!! (당연히!!)" 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 4) 
♥ "I'm not a yadong freak!" 
- Kikwang 
♥ "Hyunseung and I are going to get married." 
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 9)
 

Son Dong Woon Quotes; 
(teasing fans) "pack your food well, and don't cheat on me" 
♥ "Just watching B2UTYS eat, I get full." 
- Dongwoon, 1N2D Trip 
♥ "Now I will idol-ly make BEAST an idol." 
- Dongwoon (B2ST Almighty) 
♥ "Should i update my picture or not~ 
Which picture do you want to see? 
A nude upper body..?" 
- Dongwoon (YOZM) 
♥ "Yeah, to Kikwang it said, "Your abs are amazing." But I don't have abs so I'm going to reply, "I don't have abs sorry." 
- Dongwoon (UFO Town - BEAST Reply Session) 
♥ "But if you cheat on us, what do we do?" 
- Dongwoon (2010 New Year Message) 
♥ "I, the maknae Dongwoon who lives in loneliness." 
- Dongwoon (MTV Most Wanted) 
♥ "Jiyong hyung is unfair, and MTV is unfair." 
- Dongwoon (MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 1) 
♥ "fat pikachu please give me pas~" 
- dongwoon's rap (b2st almighty 6) 
♥ "You must brush your teeth after eating. You can't have chili in idol's teeth." 
- dongwoon 
♥ "Bbi-rong bbi-rong, bbi-rong bbi-rong." 
- Dongwoon (MTV B2ST Ep 6) 
♥ "I want to do radio, reality shows and variety shows! I really want to do those things. I want to show my natural state off stage." 
- Dong Woon 
♥ "I don't think there should be anyone that is scary. We're all members of a single group. There's no pushover either -- they're all just my members and older brothers." 
- Dong Woon 
♥ "hi, i am dongwoon , the baby of the group 
i am very friendly and the chatterbox of the group 
but i will remember for a long time, 
if somebody says something bad about me" 
- dongwoon (beast interview in SG) 
♥ "An upper body picture, a terrific picture, and I also have a two-shot photo of Kikwang and Junhyung that you guys would like..." 
- Dongwoon (YOZM) 
♥ "I ripped two (pants) already!" 
- Dongwoon (Bad Girl MV BTS) 
♥ "My legs aren't weak, it's just that my shoes are slippery!" 
- Dongwoon about tripping (SBS Jung Sunhee Love FM) 
♥ "I'm the maknae Son Dongwoon who is in charge of BEAST's vocals and I am the eldest of this (group)" 
- Dong Woon (MTV Most Wanted)
 

Group Quotes; 
♥ “If the opportunity arises, we would like to make our choreography, rap, songs, the entire album ourselves.” 
♥ "Dongwoon: Since we all like the hot springs, I want to go to the hot springs. Together holding hands?? 
Yoseob: Holding hands? 
Doojoon: Alright! Then let's come and visit Japan together holding hands. 
Junhyung: I don't want to hold your hands!" 
- Interview with Japan magazine KBOOM 
♥ "Doojoon: *beat boxing* 
Junhyung: Uh yeah x10 
Doojoon - Wait, can you speed it up?" 
- Doojoon & Junhyung (MTV Most Wanted) 
♥ "Doojoon: Yong Junhyung, act cute once too. 
Junhyung: Ah~ why act cute~ I really can't do it. 
Kikwang: Why! Don't be 'bbulmon' Junhyung. Be cute. 
Junhyung : Aigoo~ I can't do it..." 
- Doojoon, Junhyung, Kikwang (B2ST Almighty Ep. 3) 
♥ "DW : This is a wish for Dongwoon oppa, I wish you would have a Yaja time and release your role as a maknae... 
YS : -grabs wish from Dongwoon and throws on the floor- 
HS : Ah ! You scared me. 
(Yaja time is a time when you ignore your age completely and have a sibling rivalry. )" 
- Dongwoon (B2ST Almighty Ep 03) 
♥ "Noona, all the best~ we will always be here~" 
- BEAST (B2ST Almighty Ep. 7) 
♥ "Junhyung: I don't think he has any memories of school. Honestly, I bet you only saw Ki-kwang sleeping. (laugh) 
Yoseop: Yeah. He would always sleep. (laugh" 
- Junhyung and Yoseob about Gikwang (10asia interview - part2) 
♥ "YoSeob: It could've been a dog. 
DooJoon: Huh? 
KiKwang: What are you talking about? 
JunHyung: You need to be hit! *hits YoSeob in the head with the sign*" 
- YoSeob, DooJoon, KiKwang, JunHyung (The Star Interview Part 1) 
♥ "Yoseob: Aren't we being stuck up? 
Junhyung: No, we're not being stuck up." 
- Yoseob & Junhyung (MTV B2ST BTS 22) 
♥ "Yoseob: The B2UTIES will want to have one. 
Dongwoon: A large army of 66,000. 
Yoseob: *laughs* Army? Did you say 'army'? 
Dongwoon: *nods*" 
- Yoseob & Dongwoon (White Day With BEAST) 
♥ "Junhyung: I'm photogenic. 
Yoseob: Oh~ You are! 
Junhyung: Being a star is easy!(laughs)" 
- Junhyung & Yoseob - Beast & 4minute Ski Trip 
♥ "Hyunseung: I've been inspired 
Doojoon: Mmmmph we're inspired by this cake." 
- Hyunseung & Doojoon 
♥ "Dongwoon: Hyung I think I'm crazy. 
Yoseob: Why? 
Dongwoon: (looks at pictures) I look so handsome. Seriously. 
Yoseob: You wanna die." 
- Dongwoon & Yoseob (Mnet Wide Interview) 
♥ "JunHyung: "The kids look shy." 
DooJoon: "Actually, we don't look very friendly and nice. There's even eyeliner, will they like it?" -Points JunHyung's eyes- 
JunHyung: "I look very friendly."" 
- JunHyung and DooJoon (B2ST Almighty Ep. 7) 
♥ "Dongwoon : "Yesterday night, he (Hyunseung) cried so much that my top bunk was about to collapse." 
Doojoon : "But he sleeps on the bottom bunk." 
Dongwoon : "I know, so I meant 'even my top bunk'."" 
- Dongwoon & Doojoon (on their 2nd album promotion ending mess) 
♥ "KiKwang: *doing an impersonation* Hello, I'm Oh Mengran! 
Junhyung: Anyone who knows who he's impersonating, pls leave a message on our website... if you find out who it is, we'll give you Lee KiKwang. We don't need him anymore, we're done recording." 
- KiKwang & Junhyung (BEAST Documentary ep. 8 ) 
♥ "Doo Joon: Hold up! Glad we're able to show a celebration like this for our last MSC! 
Junhyung: Let's go to the night club!" 
- Doo Joon and Junhyung (Junhyung's surprise party) 
♥ "Yoseob : "Why are you still wearing shades at home?" 
Junhyung : "Serious night blindness..."" 
- Yoseob to Junhyung (B2ST Almighty ep 8 ) 
♥ "Hyunseung: In order to safely go to MTV right now, I will guide you guys. 
Junhyung: Guide yourself." 
- hyunseung & junhyung 
♥ "i have nowhere to go if it isn't here, 
i will come back so accept me then.." 
- yoseob and junhyung (pre debut) 
♥ "Junhyung: For me to kneel down in front of a girl. Today's the first time. 
Dongwoon: I've kneeled several times when my mom's scolding me. 
Junhyung: I'm a strong man so I haven't kneeled before" 
- MTV B2ST Almighty epi2) 
♥ "DooJoon: I can't sing like him. 
KiKwang: That's true. Okay, true. I acknowledge that." 
- DooJoon & KiKwang about YoSeob (The Star Interview Part 1) 
♥ "Junhyung: You're throwing me away and leaving?! 
Yoseob: Yes, I throw things away well." 
- Junhyung & Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 6) 
♥ ""YS:The Costumer who Washes their car by themselves is the best. 
JH:Who Wrote this Phrase for you? 
YS:You 
JH:I did it for you..Got it?so always think of me 
YS:Okay"" 
- YoSeob,JunHyung (B2ST Almighty ep. 7) 
♥ "Doojoon: Yong Junhyung, act cute once too. 
Junhyung: Ah~ why act cute~ I really can't do it. 
Kikwang: Why! Don't be 'bbulmon' Junhyung. Be cute. 
Junhyung : Aigoo~ I can't do it..." 
- Doojoon, Junhyung, Kikwang (B2ST Almighty Ep. 3) 
♥ "JH: Guys! Good Work! But except me, everyone did badly. 
YS: But I did well. 
HS: I did the best. I'm the best! *claps* 
DW: I want to be on TV too. *claps*" 
- Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, & Dongwoon (MTV B2ST BTS 84) 
♥ "Junhyung: I'm Mommy 
Doojoon: And I'm Daddy. *Looks to Junhyung* Hello my love/wife." 
- BEAST on RAZORTV 
♥ "Kikwang: We [KK & YS] actually went to Ahyun High School together too for about a year. So we're just destined to be... 
Yoseob: A tenacious relationship! 
Dongwoon: I wouldn't be surprised it you were sick of each other!" 
- 10Asia Interview 
♥ "Doojoon: Have you met any bad girls? 
Dongwoon: Yes I have. All girls who rejected me...are bad girls. 
Junhyung: That's really a bad girl." 
- Dongwoon (B2ST Almighty Episode 4) 
♥ "Doojoon: The bubblegum was my idea. 
Yoseob: It was me! 
Doojoon: The bubblegum was my idea, you ahjusshi!" 
- Doojoon & Yoseob (MTV B2ST) 
♥ "Doojoon: Right now, I'm not wearing anything underneath. 
Yoseob: Oh~ That is erotic. 
Doojoon: No, I'm wearing my underwear." 
- Doojoon & Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 86) 
♥ "Yoseob: Right now, I'm sending a signal to Dongwoon. 
Dongwoon: Bbi-rong bbi-rong, bbi-rong bbi-rong" 
- Yoseob and Dongwoon (MTV BEAST ep. 6) 
♥ "Junhyung: No, no it’s okay if they don’t work... 
Doojoon: THEY HAVE TO WORK! 
Junhyung: THEY HAVE TO BE PRETTY! 
Doojoon: What?! You wanna pick a maid because of their looks~ … go look at them on your computer. 
Junhyung: (face turns red and slaps Doojoon)" 
- Junhyung & Doojoon (Idol Maid Ep.1) 
♥ "Hyunseung: Why don't we let all our repressed feelings out? 
Junhyung: Sharing this... I don't know. This might end up with me swearing..." 
- Hyunseung & Junhyung (Cleaning dorm) 
♥ "Doojoon:"That gentleman over there, if the temperature rises, he'll remove his clothes. Let's quickly finish filming before he takes off his clothes. He has only this route for his airtime." 
PD:"What do you think?" 
GiKwang:"He's right. I'm taking it off slowly."" 
- Doojoon, PD, GiKwang (B2ST ALMIGHTY EP 5) 
♥ "That's a relief! That's such a relief! *high-pitched voice*" 
- Members mimic Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 7) 
♥-"Once brothers, always brothers." - Yoseob. "I was going to say that." - Hyunseung. Junhyung laughs on the side. 
"Sometimes, we find the bathroom door locked for ages. It would be ♥Doojoon hyung taking selcas inside." - Hyunseung. 
To what Hyunseung said, Junhyung joking suggested, "We should have a charge on the amount of time spent in the toilet. 
♥Bongsun: Junhyung, which dish do you like the most? 
Junhyung: Ginseng Chicken. 
Bongsun: Hyunseung? 
Hyunseung: Ginseng Chicken too. 
♥Junhyung: Just give me the dduk! 
Hyunseung: You're so rude. So rude.
 

Other Quotes about BEAST by other People; 
♥ "With his clever talking ability in every episode, this award is given to the member that facilitates the show, takes care of the laughter, and helps with editing...but why is Son Dongwoon a nominee? Why!" 
♥ "I lo..lo..lo..like you guys..be strong.." 
- Tiger Shinsahdong (Cyworld) 
- Shinsadong Tiger (B2ST Almighty Ep 8 ) 
♥ "S.Tiger: The next category is.. 'Best Chic Award" 
Hyunseung: *stands up and raise hand* Ah~~! 
Doojoon: Why are you sure that it is you? 
S.Tiger: I'll tell you ahead of time, you aren't even a nominee. 
*laugh* 
Hyunseung: Aren't you guys being too much?!" 
- MTV B2ST Almighty Ep 8 
♥B1A4 mentioned Hyunseung in their thanks to: 
"Thanks to senior BEAST JangHyunSeung who’s cheering us to work hard at practice room. We’ll be a humble and hardworking group." 
♥"You and Junhyung, it seems like your images overlap. They're similar." 
- Hyunseung's mother
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
hye there , please leave your comment before you leave . gomawo :)

2 comments: